Saturday 16 March 2013

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE. Col. 2:14

PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE. Col. 2:14 1. I renounce every marital vows or agreements entered into by my ancestors or my immediate parent on my behalf either now or before I was born in the name of Jesus. 2. I break and deactivate all covenants, vows entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. 3. I withdraw by faith every engagement material, visible or invisible presented to the spirit world on my behalf in Jesus name. 4. I command the fire of God to burn to ashes the spiritual wedding gown, ring, photographs, marriage certificate, objects, and all other materials used for the marriage, in the name of Jesus. 5. Every demonic blood covenant as a result of sex in my dream, food in my dream, ceremonies in my dream, with the spirit husband or wife, you are broken in the name of Jesus. 6. All the demonic children I had, in the spirit world, consciously or unconsciously be consume by fire, in the name of Jesus. 7.By the power of the blood of Jesus, and under a new covenant, which is the covenant of the blood of Jesus, I withdraw my sperm, my blood, my destiny or any other part of my body deposited at the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. 8. I receive spiritual authority, to break all marital vows and covenants and also to effect an everlasting divorce between me and spirit husband or spirit wife. In the name of the father, and of the son, and of the Holy Ghost.. 9. I call heaven and the Earth to witness this day that, I return all demonic property in my possession in the spirit world including satanic symbols, dowry cola, and whatsoever was presented at the satanic altar or shrines for the marriage, in the name of Jesus. 10. Holy Ghost flush my system from all wrong sex and all demonic deposits in my system with the blood of Jesus. 11. Holy Ghost search light go through my body and consume every demonic mark, tag, embargo deposited in my life now, in the name of Jesus. 12. every strange image, object, symbol, deposit by the spirit husband or wife come out of me, in the name of Jesus. 13. I send my body to the heavenly theater complete operation. to repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. . 14. I renounce and reject the demonic name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, and I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel every demonic mark attached to such name, in the name of Jesus. 15. I request the judge of heaven and earth to issue a decree order of restriction to every spirit wife, or spirit husband harassing me in my dream in the mighty names of Jesus.. 16. I destroy every demonic power, assigned to destabilize my earthly marriage to hinder my child5bearing for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus. 17. Every demonic agent commission from the spirit wife or the spirit husband to cause misunderstanding between me and my earthly husband or wife, the Lord rebuke you, in the name of Jesus 18. Every marriage creeds and stipulation that were done in the spirit, affecting my Earthly marriage vows and stipulation, I break and renounce by the blood of Jesus. 19. I abandon and disown with immediate effect any spirit marriage not in line with the scripture, in the name of the father son and the Holy Spirit. 20. I abandon and disown with immediate effect any spiritual children attached to my name from the spirit wife or the spirit husband in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment